Thursday, August 28, 2014

Whitewater Rafting

Whitewater Rafting in the Ocoee River was GREAT!  The McNair Travel Club paired up with The Exposure Foundation to have an unforgettable experience!  Many students have never done this before so I commend their courage!  They utilized teamwork skills & communication to stay alive ;)  Everybody is ready to go back next week!!!


 
There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down & lifting people up.

Pay attention & work together!

Safety First!  These ladies are ready!

Ms. Hastie is ready for the camera!

Antonio rides the bull while everyone else paddle in sync.

Meshanna said, "My favorite part was when I went into the water."

How did he stay in the boat?!!!

Oh my...Looks like Dr. Tau & Kendall are going down!

All the tour guides new the best places to jump up & get back into the boat.

O...M...G Nakyah said "This is the most exciting thing I've ever done!"

I guess it helps to point your toes!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was the best trip EVER! Thank you Ms. Hastie for giving us this experience. When can we go back!?!

Shalaun James

Anonymous said...

I had never been whitewater rafting before so I was a little bit nervous. Dr. Tau and Ms. Hastie kept me calm. It was really fun. I'd like to do it again soon. Like tomorrow!

Maronda Hastie said...

I'm glad everyone enjoyed whitewater rafting with Whitewater Express! The tour guides were lively & added fun to the experience while keeping us safe! After reading all the comments & listening to everyone, I believe all the first timers will spread the word & get more friends to join the fun! We had so much fun we went 2 weeks in a row.