Saturday, September 26, 2015

McNair High at the Chick-Fil-A Kick Off Football Game

McNair High School has teamed up with Chick-Fil-A to be a part of the Leadership Academy.  Thanks to Mr. Jonathan Hollis and his staff at the CNN Center, College Football Hall of Fame, and the World Congress Center locations; up to 30 students will spend a year learning “Impact Through Action.”  They will focus on Community Service Projects, valuable leadership skills, and transforming their school in a positive way. The partnership is an opportunity for everyone involved to learn!


For more information visit https://chickfilaleaderacademy.com
While it sounds great for Chick-Fil-A to give back to the community, 25 students showed up to help Chick-Fil-A at the Chick-Fil-A Kick Off Football game at the GA Dome.  The students were eager to show off their new Customer Service Skills and utilized teamwork to get the job done! #cfaleaderacademy


Divine said “It was a really fun experience!  I’ve never had a job before so this taught me new things, and also how to work and be more responsible.  I really enjoyed being able to make the lemonade for the customers and dividing the buns for the chicken sandwiches.  It was really fun working at Chick-Fil-A and I would definitely do it again…”

Kamaria said “My day with Chick-Fil-A was fun!”

Kashaira said “There’s more to it than easy labor.  Working with Chick-Fil-A takes a lot of smiles, positive attitudes, and hard work.”


KaTerra said “Working behind the scenes for Chick-Fil-A was a new experience for me because I have never had a job before.  My first job was to work the floor at the restaurant.  I had to greet guests, wipe off tables, and help them in any way I could.  Next, I had to assist with supplying the cashiers with beverages that the customers asked for.  My last task was to place the top bun on the chicken sandwich.  This was my most difficult task because it was fast paced, and there was a lot of moving around.  This experience was useful to me because it showed me how to work with a team and cooperate with others.  I think this was a great way to introduce teamwork, and I would be happy to work with Chick-Fil-A again!”




No comments: